All day, every day the Nike React Live lets you shine, mixing innovation like the cable lacing system with the smooth, comfortable ride of React technology. Its exposed needlework and mixed-material upper add DIY appeal while its low-cut track silhouette nods to the history of Nike running.
- Nike React technology is a lightweight, durable foam that delivers a smooth, responsive ride.
- The synthetic and textile upper features a rich mixture of mesh and no-sew skins while the exposed stitching details and innovative lacing system add N354 style.
- The combination of organic, flowing lines with modern Nike tech add balance to the cyborg-inspired design.
- The redesigned React foam midsole creates a rippling, futuristic aesthetic that is mimicked on the heel for a streamlined look.
- The midsole features rubber details for improved durability, and traction.
- Loop pull on tongue and heel
- TPU Swoosh design
- Stitching on the tongue inspired by a microchip
- Zig zag stitch work
- Reinforced toe tip
- Heel clip
- Pull tabs
Pre’s fastest mile didn’t happen in the first prototype. N354 celebrates the tool-strewn tables and torn-out pages of designers like Bill Bowerman and Tinker Hatfield who moved Nike from good ideas to great innovation in the world of sport and culture.
- Secure lockdown
- Not for wide feet
- Top 6% most popular sneakers
- Style: Sporty,Deconstructed
- Top: Low
- Inspired from: Running
- Collection: Nike React,Nike N354
- Closure: Laces
- Material: Nylon,Rubber Sole,Mesh/Fabric
- Season: Spring,Summer
Who should buy the Nike React Live
- If you prefer responsive cushioning, the Nike React Live will suit you. Its Nike React foam provides an ultra-soft and bouncy ride while absorbing impact.
- For futuristic sneakers collectors, the React Live fits your arsenal. Its sleek and experimental design supplies a fashion-forward style.
- For budget-conscious sneaker fans, this fits the bill. With its affordable range, this is one of the reasonably priced Nike React models.
Who should not buy
If you have wide feet, this kick might feel uncomfortable for you for its streamlined profile.
Comfort that doesn't break the bank.
Made with Nike's React foam, many reviewers find the Nike React Live "comfortable" and "springy." Even after long hours on the streets, none of them has reported sore feet or legs.
Launched as part of the N354 division, theSwooshdesigns anotherReact variationthat is easy on the pocket. The Nike React Live highlights its elements that perfectly combine the brand's past, present, and future.
The Nike React Live is quite the stunner
It displays a fashionable look that is reminiscent of the Nike React Element 55.
Ready for the summer heat
Its nylon upper allows the flow of air to keep the feet sweat-free and comfy. Testers claim that even under warm conditions, the shoe keeps their feet cool.
Barely has any weight
It is surprisingly airy despite its chunky profile. With its 319g, this pair is even lighter than the like Nike Wearallday.
Keeps the foot locked in position
This sneaker keeps the foot in place all day long, thanks to its elaborate lacing system.
It utilizes the one-off cable lacing wrapped around the ankle for superb support and a snug feel.
The React Live from Nike won't break the bank
It only retails for $100, making it one of the budget-friendly Nike React iterations available on the market.
Toe box runs narrow
This is because of its slimmed-down shape. Those with large feet warn that it feels "tight" and "constricting."