Praised for its classic simplicity and comfort, the Nike Blazer Low Platform elevates the hoops icon. The lifted midsole/outsole lets you step confidently while the upper keeps the proportions you loved from the original.
- Elevated midsole with double-taped detailing offers a lifted stance for a confident and bold look.
- Low-cut, padded collar creates a sleek look that feels great.
- Exposed foam tongue adds plush, DIY style.
- Vulcanized construction fuses the outsole to the midsole for a streamlined look and feel.
- Solid rubber sole with herringbone pattern adds traction, durability, and heritage styling.
Originally introduced in 1972 as a basketball shoe, the Blazer has since transformed into a modern staple for skaters and sneakerheads alike. Maturing from a simple canvas high top to a leather mid top and casual low top, this shoe just gets better with age.
- Comfy fit
- Clean look
- Not for narrow feet
- Base model: Nike Blazer Low
- Style: Platform,Retro,Sporty
- Top: Low
- Inspired from: Basketball
- Collection: Nike Blazer
- Closure: Laces
- Material: Leather,Canvas,Vulc Sole,Rubber Sole/Fabric
Who should buy the Nike Blazer Low Platform
The Nike Blazer Low Platform is a comfortable kick that's suited for:
- sneakerheads who want a plush walking sensation
- those who want to elevate their height
- enthusiasts who want a pair of budget shoes
Who should NOT buy it
If you want a lot of ground feel, you can write off the Nike Blazer Low Platform. The regular Nike Blazer Low might be a better choice.
King in comfort
This is what testers love about the Nike Blazer Low Platform. And they find this especially true in the shoe's fit.
According to them, its "high-quality" leather upper is "smooth" and "flexible;" they can wear it for prolonged hours.
Even more, it's complemented by the shoe's "amply cushioned" tongue, insole, and heel. Add in the raised midsole, which is anything but solid and brick-like.
The Nike Blazer Low Platform lifts your sole
Women’s specific Nike Blazer Low Platform puts a feminine twist to the iconic low-top Nike Blazer turned skate favorite while keeping everything streamlined.
This pumped-up version is somewhat a bolder step to the traditional and sleek reproductions of the Blazers. Its sole that’s thicker than the Air Force 1’s appeals to users who want the added height.
Ready to up your style
Those who fancy platform kicks are fascinated by its blend of classic and modern styling.
Even more, sneaker enthusiasts are tickled pink by the neatly assembled pastel and white variants.
Can last a long time
Thanks to its leather upper and robust outsole, long-term users of the Blazer Low Platform say it holds its shape well for "a long time."
The Nike Blazer Low Platform is wider than expected
This is especially true for those with narrow feet. According to them, it's very roomy; their feet end up moving inside the shoe too much.