Nike Air Monarch IV sets you up for working out with durable leather on top for support. Lightweight foam teams up with Nike Air cushioning for comfort in every stride.
- Leather and synthetic leather are durable with a classic look.
- Full-length encapsulated Air-Sole unit cushions for comfort and support.
- Solid rubber sole is durable and provides traction over varied surfaces.
- Versatile support
- Reasonably priced
- Consistent sizing
- Frail outsole
- Style: Retro,Sporty,Dad,Chunky
- Top: Low
- Inspired from: Training
- Collection: Nike Air
- Closure: Laces
- Material: Leather,Rubber Sole,Synthetic
- Technology: Air Cushion,Phylon
Who should buy the Nike Air Monarch IV
Hailed as the king of dad shoes, The Air Monarch IV fuses style and performance quite effortlessly. This classically appealing gem is for you if:
- You need extra underfoot support during a light workout, a stroll, or a Sunday backyard barbecue.
- You're looking for a true-to-size kick that provides exceptional comfort.
- Budget-friendly sneakers that overflow with classic charm are what you need.
Who should NOT buy it
If you're a bit unsure about the longevity of the Air Monarch IV, try the Nike Air Max 95 instead. Also, you might want to consider the Air Huarache if you want a less noisy outsole.
Generous comfiness in every pair
A majority of users laud the Nike Air Monarch IV as a very comfortable sneaker.
Nike Air Monarch IV: The great gait-preserver
Wearers find this shoe very supportive for different purposes, including daily walks, moderate exercises, jogs, work, and running errands.
Not a noise-free shoe
One of the biggest issues that people have with the Air Monarch IV is the squeaky noise produced by the outsole after some time.
Needs more glue
Several users say that the outsole peels away from the front of the shoe after a few weeks of use.
The Air Monarch IV's one-to-one sizing
The shoe runs true to size, according to users in droves.
A natural charmer
More than a dozen wearers find the “dad shoe” style of this sneaker very appealing.
Air Monarch IV: For dads on the go
Its sole unit features flex grooves to allow unhindered movement and bending of the foot.
Shock absorption to the max
The shoe's pressurized sole unit allows it to absorb impact quite effectively. It also immediately returns to its original state, ready for the next strike.
No more stuffiness
The perforations scattered in various parts of the shoe keep its interior aerated. The fresh in-shoe experience is also enhanced by the mesh tongue and breathable interior lining.